2070 Traffic Controller
Siemens Traffic Solutions 2070 QPL Approved Controller.
The Model 2070ATC represents the quality of the Siemens brand, as well as the leading edge of surface transportation control technology. Based on the CALTRANS 2070 standard and with controllers installed in markets such as Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Harris County, Texas, the State of Georgia, and our corporate hometown of Austin, Texas, the 2070ATC is a product to fit the needs of any market.
The 2070 Advanced Transportation Controller Units are advanced ruggedized field processors and communication systems configurable for a variety of traffic management applications. The controllers are modular in design and permit compatibility with 170, 170E, 2070ATC, and NEMA specified equipment. The Siemens EAGLE 2070ATC controllers meet and exceed CALTRANS 2002 Transportation Electrical Equipment Specifications (TEES) and the Joint AASHTO/ITE/NEMA Advanced Transportation Controller Standard Specification.
The 2070 Family of controllers provided by Siemens are approved by CalTrans 2002 TEES with open architecture that ensures compatability with off the shelf products. The 2070 features interface modules from multiple vendors, standard OS9 Operating system, and standard software modules from multiple sources.
- 2070V Mates to 170 style cabinets, 5-slot VME Cage Assembly, 4-line display
- 2070VN1 Mates to TS-1 or TS-2 Type 2 cabinets, 5-slot VME Cage, 8-line display
- 2070L Mates to 170 style cabinets, Ethernet, 8-line display
- 2070VN2 Mates to TS-2 Type 1 cabinet, 5-slot VME Cage, 8-line display
- 2070LC Mates to ITS cabinets, Ethernet, 8-line display
- 2070LN2 Mates to TS-2 Type 1 cabinet, Ethernet, 8-line display
- 2070LN1 Mates to TS-1 or TS-2 Type 2 cabinets, Ethernet, 8-line display
Numerous other configurations available
- Three front panel options
- Standard Microware OS9 multi-tasking and DOS like commands
- Embedded real-time kernel
- Sequential character file manager (SCFMAN)
- Sequential protocol file manager (SPFMAN)
- Pipe file manager (PIPEMAN)
- Randam block file manager (RBFMAN)
- "C" input/output library
- Flash drive, RAM drive, Timer library, error logger, validations suite for self testing, modem tester
- Access to serial ports under application and software control
- Power supply module independent, self contained
- Input protection
- +5 VDC standby power using capacitor backup
- Safety circuitry monitors line voltage and output
Power Supply Features
- 10 amp
- Industrial grade 100 watt quadruple output supply
- Internal safety circuitry senses and measures
- Efficient 50 KHz switching regulator
- Supercap storage system for memory backup without batteries
- Physical Dimensions
For all communications, networking and intelligent traffic systems (ITS) products in Washington contact Zach L. Hoiting by email at ZHoiting@WesternSystems-Inc.com or by calling 425-438-1133.
Western Systems - Innovative Transportation Solutions for Washington
- 1122 Industry Street, Bldg. B
Everett, WA 98203
- P: 425.438.1133
- Monday through Friday 7:30am to 5pm Pacific Time